Friday, June 21, 2013

She's BAAACK...

Guess who has returned, my sweet, sweet children?

YOOOUR MAAAMAAA!!!



Sorry for oh-so-cruelly abandoning you, but I have had much to do what with being a kid in college and all. Maybe later in the day I'll get around to posting some pics of my new place and things of that persuasion.
Today I haven't much energy for the doing of things on account of I'm a female with screaming ovaries, so I'm just going to holla at'choo for a mo'.
Let's just discuss music for a moment shall we? I've been basically relying on it this semester for both emotional and probably physical sustenance. These are the ones who've been keepin' it real.

-ARCADE FIRE

-THE SHINS

-LAURA MARLING

-THE CIVIL WARS

-FANFARLO

-JEREMY MESSERSMITH

-ELBOW

-MUMFORD AND SONS

Do I even have to actually explain these to you? These bands are perfection. They have helped me survive through many a time that is bad. They have also made many good situations much better. They are all oh-so good. Look them up. Discover for yourselves.

Other than that, I haven't much to say at the current moment. I don't think I ever made mention of the fact that I moved into an apartment closer to campus, which has been a whirlwind of discombobulation and starvation. My roommates are great, I love em' to death. They learned quite early that I'm a psycho, and have moved past it with grace and majesty.
I think that's all for now, kids. Maybe after a couple hours I'll come up with a story to tell you or something.


No comments: