Sunday, March 3, 2013

Why Do I Do This to Myself

Recently, I've been on a health kick.
Or, an attempted one, at least.
My friend and I made a pact to exercise six days a week,
only have sugar on the weekends,
and only watch two hours of television a day. (Which is MUCH harder than it sounds when you've just discovered 30 Rock and Tina Fey is calling to you with her oh-so relate-able love of food and inability to get a boyfriend.)

I was doing well.
Health was happening.
Until yesterday was happening.
First came the fried chicken dinner.
Followed by cake batter fudge.
And popcorn.
And then, to top it off, the friend party caught the 11:00 train to DQ.

Needless to say, my stomach was not pleased.
I woke up this morning feeling like a demon decided to take up residence in my stomach even though I took down the 'vacancy' sign ages ago.
Douche move, demon.
He's been recklessly clawing at my insides all morning, and has invited his friends over to learn interpretive dance.
Pretty sure they are interpretively dancing my death.
So unfortunate.

In other news, LEE PACE.

No comments: